preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Apr 22, 2021, 01:18:55 pm
 Dwarf Fortress File Depot » Major Mods » Masterwork Dwarf Fortress (44.12) - DF2019
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and upload. Forgot your password?
File Listing: Masterwork Dwarf Fortress (44.12) - DF2019
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2019, 05:53:11 pm
First Created: Jan 02, 2012, 10:50:50 pm
File version: V.1.31
For DF version: 0.44.12
Downloads: 30,887 (307,901) Size: 270.47 MB
Views: 72,286 (477,329) Type: RAR
Home:  Forum Thread
Rating (34 votes): 4.5 / 5.0
Description
ClbHxFd.png

Home to the newest MasterworkDF mod.

Play dwarves, humans, kobolds, orcs, succubi or the hermit in an ever expanding mod-pack.
Raw Data: JSON / Text
Checksum / Hash
SHA-256: 68313af1eca1492cb03a94ee24b632c9cf0eb152c80539cfaf8c0fe68fca63e3
IP: logged
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 14)
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2.1 (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by Meph on Feb 17, 2012, 05:17:08 pm
I have to disappoint you, no win-zip. It is far inferior to win-rar. I would like to use 7-zip, which is even better, but not a lot of people use it. I tested, the zip file is over 10% bigger then the rar. But just google winrar and you should be good.
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2.1 (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by OldManHiggins on Feb 17, 2012, 05:51:19 pm
Meph wrote:
It's done, new version is up. One new features, the Golem Forge, otherwise just 10 quick fixes and a DF 0.34.1 support. I had to take out dfhack, since no updated version does exist as of yet.

Awesome. Great work.
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 18, 2012, 08:33:38 am
hey if you dont know about this yet 0.34.02 is released
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS for 0.34. (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by Meph on Feb 18, 2012, 11:59:00 am
Thanks for the heads up, a 0.34.2-compatible version is up. Also includes quietusts fixes, the new phoebus tileset and removes burning skulls, since some people noted that they are rather unkillable and burn down the map ;)
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS for 0.34. (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 18, 2012, 12:36:53 pm
Meph wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, a 0.34.2-compatible version is up. Also includes quietusts fixes, the new phoebus tileset and removes burning skulls, since some people noted that they are rather unkillable and burn down the map ;)
i had to enlclose my fort becoz of them but i didnt have anything against it coz the fire stopped after destroying 2/5 of my map
kinda shat myself though becoz i thought im gonna have a bunch of FUN!
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2.1 (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by OldManHiggins on Feb 18, 2012, 11:49:01 pm
Meph wrote:
It's done, new version is up. One new features, the Golem Forge, otherwise just 10 quick fixes and a DF 0.34.1 support. I had to take out dfhack, since no updated version does exist as of yet.

Meph, the "Dwarf Fortress is not responding" error I was trying to track down looks to have been the one Toady fixed regarding saved games, so that is cleared up.

One thing though, and I am not sure it is intended- With the newest version, when I go to cut gems, I am able to pick from a list of every stone I currently have, not just gems. This isn't intended, is it?
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS for 0.34. (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 19, 2012, 11:38:05 am
:hammer: what do i do with treasures chests :?:
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS for 0.34. (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 19, 2012, 02:12:05 pm
hey meph could you make the burning skull a toggle-able thing because i want them back :!:
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS for 0.34. (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by Meph on Feb 19, 2012, 02:31:14 pm
Good to see that the crash has been tracked down and fixed (most likely after what you describe)

About skulls: They were optional before, under the monsters button. Like I said, I fix them, and will put them back in for the next one. They were one of the very first things I did for this mod, and quite unpolished.

About gems: Well, that is... weird, but maybe not too bad ? ^^ I havent played with 34.2 yet, no time.

Treasure Chests => cut in jeweler => open in archeologist. They are part of the fossils, and drop a random amount of gold/silver/platinum. Also: read the friendly manual
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS for 0.34. (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by OldManHiggins on Feb 19, 2012, 03:21:16 pm
Meph wrote:

About gems: Well, that is... weird, but maybe not too bad ? ^^ I havent played with 34.2 yet, no time.

Yeah it is slightly annoying because you have to read the list before doing you cuts or sets, but I see an upside where you can use junk rock in order to increase the jeweler's skill level. Prob should be corrected but in meantime it has a nice side effect.
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 20, 2012, 06:47:35 am
hey meph are you planing to update the AI and/or properties of the turrets :?: :?:
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 20, 2012, 06:53:21 am
hey meph about the first invasion do babies and children count as dwarves or only adult dwaves count
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by Meph on Feb 20, 2012, 10:56:09 am
@turrets: Hopefully I can. Not sure how much can be done with the new version of DF.
@ "hey meph about the first invasion do babies and children count as dwarves or only adult dwaves count" I have no idea what you mean by this . Invasion = migration wave ?
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 20, 2012, 11:06:45 am
Meph wrote:
@turrets: Hopefully I can. Not sure how much can be done with the new version of DF.
@ "hey meph about the first invasion do babies and children count as dwarves or only adult dwaves count" I have no idea what you mean by this . Invasion = migration wave ?
in the manual it sez u need least of 20 ppl for an invasion to begin.so do children and babies count as ppl :?: :?:
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by Meph on Feb 20, 2012, 11:22:53 am
Ah, I understand now. Yes, babies and children do count as citizens. You can see the total number in the "z" screen. And invasions need different numbers of citizens, depending on the race. Frost Giants for example only come at 140+ dwarves.
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 20, 2012, 11:42:51 am
Meph wrote:
Ah, I understand now. Yes, babies and children do count as citizens. You can see the total number in the "z" screen. And invasions need different numbers of citizens, depending on the race. Frost Giants for example only come at 140+ dwarves.
yay i killed my first titan it was a giant one-eyed iguana which took the life of one dwarf,one dwarf can barely see, and one cant stand.since im in a haunted/evil biome i hope i wont come back as a zombie so im dumping it in a pit and enclosing it
comment last edited by firons2 on Feb 20, 2012, 11:44:57 am
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 20, 2012, 11:43:57 am
is there some sort of indication of a cavern
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by OldManHiggins on Feb 20, 2012, 12:40:11 pm
firons2 wrote:
is there some sort of indication of a cavern

Once you get within a certain distance of a subterranean area, you will be prompted and it will reveal a section of that cave in the planes above and below. I believe Toady has said all embark areas have at least one but frequency within the embark area, and how deep it is, vary. If you embark on a volcano, for instance, expect the caverns to be very deep (the 90+ plane) and sparse. Or at least that is my experience.
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 20, 2012, 02:06:02 pm
OldManHiggins wrote:
firons2 wrote:
is there some sort of indication of a cavern

Once you get within a certain distance of a subterranean area, you will be prompted and it will reveal a section of that cave in the planes above and below. I believe Toady has said all embark areas have at least one but frequency within the embark area, and how deep it is, vary. If you embark on a volcano, for instance, expect the caverns to be very deep (the 90+ plane) and sparse. Or at least that is my experience.
thanks
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by Sparkles on Feb 20, 2012, 05:53:45 pm
Hey Meph nice mod. I have one question: does the Masterwork mod incorporate creatures and civs from the Genesis mod?

EDIT: Actually, there's this bug where world necromancers and vampires aren't genned...and they aren't useable in arena mode...unless if you turn off all the settings. But, enough of my criticism...good work! I support! 5/5!
comment last edited by Sparkles on Feb 20, 2012, 05:59:22 pm
Showing comments 21 to 40 of 262 Showing Page 2 of 14  <  1  2  3  4  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Website © 2021 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2021).
Hosted by Linode.