preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Jul 08, 2020, 09:34:30 pm
 Dwarf Fortress File Depot » Minor Mods
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and upload. Forgot your password?
RSS

Minor Mods

These mods make only minor changes to the core game.
Files
  Title / Description File version For DF
version
Upload Date,
Author

ZIP
Adds a large number of reactions and a system of researching and casting magic.
0.01.1 0.28.181.40d Jun 05, 2009
Valkun

TXT
Add to the raws and set an entity to have [TRANSLATION:LATIN] to use.

90% of the list was autogenerated using the free 'words' software. The other 10% was done by me.
1.0 0.28.181.40d Jun 04, 2009
davet

ZIP
Here is the Mod for ChaoticJosh's Raptor Fortress! Replace your Objects file with with the file contained within.
1.0 0.28.181.40d May 30, 2009
Chaoticjosh

ZIP
New in v1.1: Corrected several typos in initial release reactions, added more Anvil creation options at the Smelter, included a copy of the Metal Alloy chart

This is an extensive ... [read more]
1.1 Multiple May 20, 2009
Impaler[WrG]

ZIP
Adds several Raptor civilizations, which will attack constantly. This is the Objects file, replace default objects file with this one to obtain desired effect.
1.0 0.28.181.40d May 19, 2009
ChaoticJosh

ZIP
This is an extensive Alloy mod of my own focused on real ores and real Alloys and combines a wide variety of inputs from other mods. Its focused on ... [read more]
1.0 Multiple May 09, 2009
Impaler[WrG]

ZIP
This mod adds the ten common dragon races from DnD. (5 chromatic, 5 metallic)

Those that have fire breath have also been given immunity to fire. At the current time I ... [read more]
1.0 0.28.181.40d May 06, 2009
irrational

ZIP
Fixes the cat error of being to injured. a very handy thing to do. READ THE README FILE! I am not responsible if you do not.
1.1 0.28.181.40d May 04, 2009
akhier the dragon hearted

ZIP
MOD NO LONGER UNDER DEVELOPMENT, SEE GRIMDARK DWARVES MOD AT http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1218
0.6 beta Multiple Apr 29, 2009
Gafgar

TXT
Adds English as an in-game language. Simply adding this to the game will use it sometimes for cave names and the like, even if no civilization speaks it. Use [TRANSLATION:ENGLISH] ... [read more]
1.0 0.28.181.40d Apr 18, 2009
Darekun
   
Jump to category:  
Showing rows 1011 to 1020 of 1086 Showing Page 102 of 109  « First  <  100  101  102  103  104  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Website © 2020 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2020).
Hosted by Linode.