preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Apr 24, 2019, 01:07:49 am
 Dwarf Fortress File Depot » Major Mods » Masterwork Dwarf Fortress (44.12) - DF2019
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and upload. Forgot your password?
File Listing: Masterwork Dwarf Fortress (44.12) - DF2019
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2019, 05:53:11 pm
First Created: Jan 02, 2012, 10:50:50 pm
File version: V.1.31
For DF version: 0.44.12
Downloads: 7,498 (284,512) Size: 270.47 MB
Views: 16,369 (421,412) Type: RAR
Home:  Forum Thread
Rating (33 votes): 4.5 / 5.0
Description
ClbHxFd.png

Home to the newest MasterworkDF mod.

Play dwarves, humans, kobolds, orcs, succubi or the hermit in an ever expanding mod-pack.
Raw Data: JSON / Text
Checksum / Hash
SHA-256: 68313af1eca1492cb03a94ee24b632c9cf0eb152c80539cfaf8c0fe68fca63e3
IP: logged
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 14)
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1 (v V.1)  » posted by UristMcHuman on Feb 01, 2012, 08:56:10 pm
Will this work on a small Windows-running NetBook like mine?
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.1 (v V.1.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 10, 2012, 09:16:39 am
:!: hey if you see this i think this is a bug but if you destroy a trade depot while there is a caravan in it you get all of the items :!:
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.1 (v V.1.1)  » posted by UristMcHuman on Feb 10, 2012, 03:37:14 pm
firons2 wrote:
:!: hey if you see this i think this is a bug but if you destroy a trade depot while there is a caravan in it you get all of the items :!:
Yeah, that alone is a bug from vanilla DF.
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.1 (v V.1.1)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 11, 2012, 01:35:32 pm
how do i know a things quality what are the signs in DF :?:
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.1 (v V.1.1)  » posted by UristMcHuman on Feb 11, 2012, 01:42:27 pm
firons2 wrote:
how do i know a things quality what are the signs in DF :?:

-Item- is Well-Crafted.
+Item+ is Finely Crafted.
*Item* is Superior Quality.
=Item= is Exceptional. (has three bars)
Unfortunately, I don't know how to make the Masterwork symbol on this Windows machine of mine. It looks somewhat like the money symbol in regular DF.
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 12, 2012, 04:00:05 am
whats new in the 1.2 version :?:
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 14, 2012, 06:25:45 am
when are you going to update this to 0.34.01 :?: :?:
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by OldManHiggins on Feb 15, 2012, 01:41:34 pm
firons2 wrote:
when are you going to update this to 0.34.01 :?: :?:

Yeah I am having a great time with this mod. I hope there is an update soon so we can enjoy this with 0.34.01
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by UristMcHuman on Feb 15, 2012, 03:39:53 pm
OldManHiggins wrote:
firons2 wrote:
when are you going to update this to 0.34.01 :?: :?:

Yeah I am having a great time with this mod. I hope there is an update soon so we can enjoy this with 0.34.01
Can't you just make the new files and copy/paste the text to those files, or have some tags changed?
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 16, 2012, 04:11:21 am
UristMcHuman wrote:
OldManHiggins wrote:
firons2 wrote:
when are you going to update this to 0.34.01 :?: :?:

Yeah I am having a great time with this mod. I hope there is an update soon so we can enjoy this with 0.34.01
Can't you just make the new files and copy/paste the text to those files, or have some tags changed?
UristMCHuman who is this question addressed to :?: :?: :?:
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by UristMcHuman on Feb 16, 2012, 07:46:01 am
firons2 wrote:
UristMcHuman wrote:
OldManHiggins wrote:
firons2 wrote:
when are you going to update this to 0.34.01 :?: :?:

Yeah I am having a great time with this mod. I hope there is an update soon so we can enjoy this with 0.34.01
Can't you just make the new files and copy/paste the text to those files, or have some tags changed?
UristMCHuman who is this question addressed to :?: :?: :?:
Addressed to OldManHiggins, sorry for the confusion.
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by OldManHiggins on Feb 16, 2012, 07:59:37 am

[/quote]
Can't you just make the new files and copy/paste the text to those files, or have some tags changed?
[/quote]

While that may work, I run into enough "Dwarf Fortress Has Stopped Responding" with Masterworks that I don't want to start applying my own "fixes". I can wait until someone with a better understanding of the game has made the proper adjustments.
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by UristMcHuman on Feb 16, 2012, 04:09:05 pm
OldManHiggins wrote:
While that may work, I run into enough "Dwarf Fortress Has Stopped Responding" with Masterworks that I don't want to start applying my own "fixes". I can wait until someone with a better understanding of the game has made the proper adjustments.
I could probably fix it, I know my way through lots of raw files. Except for that bit where I can't do .rar files.
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by Meph on Feb 16, 2012, 04:43:23 pm
Hi,

I was in the columbian jungle, obviously without internet. I will start bugfixing and release a 0.34.1 compatible version in a few days.

@oldmanhiggins: If you have crashes, please report them. Otherwise I have no chance at fixing them. It would greatly help, especially with crashes, since they show no errorlog. Write me in the forums please.
comment last edited by Meph on Feb 16, 2012, 04:49:21 pm
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by OldManHiggins on Feb 16, 2012, 05:53:10 pm
Meph wrote:
Hi,

I was in the columbian jungle, obviously without internet. I will start bugfixing and release a 0.34.1 compatible version in a few days.

@oldmanhiggins: If you have crashes, please report them. Otherwise I have no chance at fixing them. It would greatly help, especially with crashes, since they show no errorlog. Write me in the forums please.

I have been trying to isolate the cause but have yet to determine what causes it- or if it is even Masterworks. I may simply have been getting those embark areas where you have glitches on certain planes. I certainly didn't want to add to the variable by messing with any files. Until I have something to go on I didn't want to report anything.
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by Meph on Feb 17, 2012, 10:11:13 am
Ok, understood and thanks for the quick reply.

I finished the .34.1 compatible version, will now fix some more masterwork related bugs, then release it later today/tomorrow.
IP: logged
 Re: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 17, 2012, 10:29:03 am
Meph wrote:
Ok, understood and thanks for the quick reply.

I finished the .34.1 compatible version, will now fix some more masterwork related bugs, then release it later today/tomorrow.
fukkin awesome
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2 (v V.1.2)  » posted by firons2 on Feb 17, 2012, 12:08:20 pm
please upload it today
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2.1 (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by Meph on Feb 17, 2012, 04:06:24 pm
It's done, new version is up. One new features, the Golem Forge, otherwise just 10 quick fixes and a DF 0.34.1 support. I had to take out dfhack, since no updated version does exist as of yet.
IP: logged
 MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS V.1.2.1 (v V.1.2.1)  » posted by UristMcHuman on Feb 17, 2012, 04:09:30 pm
Hey Meph, can you somehow release a .zip file version of this? I can't do .rar files, and none of the programs I have to deal with them work.
Showing comments 1 to 20 of 262 Showing Page 1 of 14  1  2  3  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Website © 2019 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2019).
Hosted by Linode.